How do you properly set up a horn speaker

Hi- I have a set of Classic audio T1.4 horns that I am setting up - Do horns get set up the same way as regular speakers- I was going to use the cardas method but want to be sure that is fine- Also my room is 15x28 but at the point where the speakers are is a bay window(treated) that jets out to 17 feet so when using the calculator from cardas do I use the 17 feet where the speakers sit or the 15 feet which is the rest of the room- Thanks for the input-
fluffers
My Oris 150's sound best close to/up against a rear wall, in the corners toed in, to my ears anyhow. My Oris 150's stomps on my Klipschorns with a heavy boot to.
Atmasphere, I know a few people who do not like horns, period.
I do too. But not all horns are created equal- like all tech, there are good examples and bad examples. As we all know rooms at shows are not always the best place to do an audition. I'm really hoping we get better sound at the new RMAF; we've always struggled with false ceilings and false walls at the old venue.

And I've met people that wouldn't take horns seriously without even having listened to them. I remember Harry Pearson saying in TAS 'horns ain't high end'. Boy was he wrong!
Congrats on your speakers, fluffers. I get the privilege of hearing the Classic Audio T-1.5’s and Hartsfields at Johns listening rooms tomorrow. I’m quite excited to hear his creations. I know your speakers are at least 350 lbs each, so good luck with your placement of them!