People That Have Upgraded From Harbeth 30.1s....

.... what speaker did you buy? 
dhcod
Best speaker purchase I've done in 30 years was to try a pair of rebuilt Quads ESL 63's by Electrostatic Solutions. Rebuilt totally and an updated power supply which really took this already great speaker up another few levels.  Very natural, perfect tone and color, and placement of performance eerie good. Best vocals on any speaker, and with 2 subs they really become special. You do have to dampen the wall behind them and have them pulled out 2-3 feet, side walls not a big issue. They play at loud enough levels for most listeners, good dynamics, and the bottom end down to 35hz with no sub. Power Cords do make a huge impact in their sound, that surprised me, the standard cord was just thin and bright, added the Anticable reference power cords and wow! other cords like Lessloss worked fine also, I am sure others would also. The sound is so good that I never once think of changing the speakers or other parts of my system. It sounds like music, and you feel the music. This is what the hobby is about.    
The minute we move and I have enough space I will buy a set of ESL57s from Kent. That’s what I had before the Harbeths but our new place is too small. I move the 30.1s in when I listen and then the go back to their resting area afterwards. 
What don’t you like about the 30.1 that you feel an upgrade is needed? I'm just curious!
I like my 30.1s but I want more of everything! More bass for sure. More dynamics too. A bigger image. All the things you get with better speakers. 
Post removed 
Even though the 7es3 is less expensive than the 30.1 to my ears the 7es3 sounds better.  More bass, and bigger image.  The 30.1 are great speakers but sound much smaller the the 7es3.  I went to my local dealer to listen to the 30.1 but ended up with 7es3.  My listening room is 19'x13', and needed a larger speaker.