Duelund RCA interconnects...opinions

I posted an on some other forums seeking opinions. I've heard some good things about RCA cables made with Duelund wire on various forums. Just curious if anyone here has used the interconnects and have any opinions? A couple places selling both 16ag (more smooth sounding) and 20ag (More detailed and forward sounding) versions.
aberyclark
IMO the Duelund 16 ga. shielded or unshielded RCA interconnects are very good for the price however if one wants to spend more money there are definitely better interconnects available that allowone to hear more details in the music.
My experience has been very different having owned a gaggle of various end cables. Duelund just sounds more like real music and not Hifi. Sure some wire has more perceived resolution and sharper leading edges, but I have found through long term listening tests that musicality and tone win over sonic impressiveness in the highs etc..... I suppose it all comes down to your individual sound preferences and priorities.  As always! 

The connectors used also impact the sound ...... greatly.  
LessLoss cables are much more expensive the Duelund. I made my first set of Duelund 16ga RCA's today. Without any break in, the sound is much smoother and 3d compared to the BlueJeans cables they replaced. So sonically, I was able to improve my sound at basic cable prices by building my own. I need to build 3 more pairs. I will use upgraded RCA plugs now I have built my confidence building my first set using Switchcraft (I was a decent solderer back in the day).. 
Good news, the Duelund interconnects will sound even better after break-in. I don't want to debate the break-in process...Just saying theres more to look forward to ;-)
yes i'm sure they will open up even more. The one thing I will do different the next go around is have a couple more alligator clips to help hold things in place with the double wires. I also found a way to deal with the outer sleeving without freying so much.