Bi-Wire with two pairs of speaker cables

Stupid question:

My speakers have dual binding posts, so they can be biwired. Want to try. Currently using single wire speakers with jumpers.

So instead of selling current speaker wire, and buying new biwire set, can I get a second set of single speaker wire, identical to what I have, and run them from my Amp to the second set of binding posts on my speakers? Of course, removing the jumpers. I think I have enough space on Amp to fit a second set of spades
128x128thyname
Agree with Tomic.  Forget the internal biwire cables. They defeat the main benefit of biwiring.
Bollocks! When will audiophiles realize that changes they make to their system is specific to their system only?!?!?!

The reason for BiWiring is to stop woofer current from modulating tweeter current.

It is totally permissible to use two different cables.

Each and every combination will have various effects.
Jumping one of the legs at the speaker will sound different on every speaker.
Separating the cables will change the inductance and thus the sound. I like mine interwoven.
There is no need to have dual amp outputs, two spades on one terminal or two leads into one spaded is fine. Adding a second terminal adds additional LCR which may or may not alter the sound depending on the components chosen.

In ALL cases, audibility is program, system and listener dependent.

Ignore fan-boy recommendations, experiment and keep what sounds best to you.

Please see http://ielogical.com/Audio/CableSnakeOil.php/#BiWire for a BiWire analysis.
Bi wiring a tube amp is very effective when you have 0 - 4 - 8 - 16 ohm connections. Use the "4" as "common" and the "0" for woofer, and the "16" for the tweeter. Polarity of the tweeter may have to be reversed. Easy enough.
Now the thinner (usually) 16 ohm wire inside the transformer only carries the tweeter current. Thinner wire has better skin effect properties for higher frequencies too.
The voltage on 0-4 and 4-16 pairs are the same but phase is opposite with 4 as neutral. 8 has lower voltage, which can be OK is the tweeter is "hot" and you want to lower it.
Try it. Nothing bad will happen.
I’m a big proponent of biwiring.  I use homemade silver braid on my lows, limber monocle for my highs and I love it. Cleaner tighter bass, colorful mids, crystalline highs!
FYI: I've used the method with good success that williewonka suggested above. Give it a try...