Adcom GFA 555 II

Any advice on running a pair of Adcom GFA 555 ii bridged with Magnepan MG/12QR i am currently using one and was considering picking up a 2nd one, are there any benefits? can they handle the 4 ohm load bridged as i’m sure when pushed they dip pretty low in ohm’s or is this a bad idea?
daywalker702
Don't do it! The GFA555 is already putting over 200 watts into each speaker! Bridging will make each amp "see" a constant load of 2 ohms or less! NO GOOD!  Distortion will double, as will current. Too much stress (heat) on the output stage transistors! Stick with ONE amp! If you desire louder SPL's get a more efficient pair of speakers (hint: JBL 100's).
Thank you very much  roberjerman1 for your advice I do have a few more set's of speakers that are more efficient to utilize for louder spl, but i'm kinda really liking the Maggie sound so maybe i'll step up to a larger model although i do like the set up as it is but got excited when i ran across a great offer on a 2nd GFA 555ii and decided to question the purchase as i am pretty new at this and have never ran any of my amplifiers bridged.
Agree with roberjerman, any bridged amp should not be used with a speaker having an impedance of less than 8 ohms.