Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
mac48025,

When I talked at length with Tim, he said I'd get great results if I put an E card and stuck it with magic mounts to the back of the magnet on the top woofer and another on the bottom woofer of my VMPS RM 40s.  It would then affect the sound across the entire speaker including crossover.  For those who don't know, there is a woofer near the top of the 66" cabinet and one near the bottom.  So 2 cards to each speaker.  If your speakers have 2 cabinets to each side, stick one on the back magnet on the inside of each cabinet.  If you have an separate area where the crossover is located, put one there also.  This would take 6 cards to do both sets of speakers.

Your idea of putting one on the outside of the speaker would offer a little improvement, just not near what inside would do.  If you're going to spend the money, you might as well get the most bang for your buck.

Bob
I just ordered a set of Alpha E-Cards and have a couple of questions regarding placement:                                                                             1. Are they directional? (label up or down)                                            2. When placing underneath a component, is it just placed on the shelf below, or directly attached to the chasis with some kind of adhesive, Velcro, etc?                                                                           3. dorkwad: What are "magic mounts"?                                                  Thank you all in advance. Jeff
Oh, I forgot. Has anyone put them inside the chasis of components? If so, where are the optimal places to put them? ie. near power supplies, transformers, or voltage regulators? Digital section of DACs or CD players? Analog output stages? Thanks
Hey Jeff,

Label up.  

Magic Mounts are double sided adhesive very thin pads, about 1 mm thick.  Hold very well, but can be removed if you start at a corner and peel them off.

If you have any questions, call Tim.  He loves to talk about this stuff with people.   6032034486
yoby ...

I'm going to be placing some E-Cards on my transformers tonight. I'll report back with the results.

Go Rams!

Frank