Why not horns?

I've owned a lot of speakers over the years but I have never experienced anything like the midrange reproduction from my horns. With a frequency response of 300 Hz. up to 14 Khz. from a single distortionless driver, it seems like a no-brainer that everyone would want this performance. Why don't you use horns?
macrojack
The very best horn designs run at about 3% THD when played loud and this will distortion is audible and in treble.

Conventional non-horn designs can play loud at 0.3% THD and often much lower in the treble - pretty much inaudible.

You are talking at least a factor of 10 more distortion in a compression horn design...

The principle advantage of horns is that they are more efficient and play louder with less power. This efficieny comes at a price which is compression in the horn throat and a higher level of distortion at louder levels.

At modest levels horns can be very competitive in terms of sound quality/distortion.
Honk, honk!

Seriously though, some are pretty good if the system is voiced and implemented well. That said, most aren't plug and play as your room interaction is can be greater.
Shadorne,

I have yet seen or heard any speaker which can play loud with such low 0.3% THD. You might be able to get a measurement In the lab playing a single sine wave signal at a particular frequency at a particular level, but I don't know of any speaker which can achieve such low THD over a wider frequency range with dynamic signal. If you know of any, curious mind would love to know.