Cocktail Audio N15 - A Contender?

I have been searching for an all-in-one streamer-DAC under $1000 that will offer good sonics, gapless FLAC playback of at least 24/192, wireless streaming via my home network, DLNA compliance, and digital output for future DAC upgrades.  It must have a good control app available for Android devices.  

Given my long list of requirements, I have only found one product that offers all of these features (although I cannot judge the sonics without hearing it, of course).  The Cocktail Audio N15 seems to do it all.  It even has a bay for a HDD, potentially eliminating the need for my separate server.

Has anyone tried/heard this unit or its app, "NOVATRON Music X" ?  Reviews on line are few and not comprehensive.  Thanks!  
bondmanp
Update on my earlier post: I was never able to get Spotify Connect to work on the N15D so I returned it for a refund from Hi-Fi Heaven. They were very helpful and they helped troubleshoot it. I recommend them as an audio dealer. I tried to get it to work with a Netgear R6400 router. You might have different results with a different model router.