Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@delta77,  I have the Double Impact SE with Rosso Folgore semi-gloss. You’re going to love them. I no longer have my ZMA and CSP3 but I imagine they will sound great. My setup is on my systems page (Lance’s HT/2 Channel)

Lance
I'm on a speaker hunt and would love to give Tekton a chance before finalizing on a pair. I live in Manhattan. Any kind Tekton owners in NYC/Long Island/NJ  area would let me hear them in person? I would show my appreciation with a bottle of red wine ;)
@radiohead99   Depends on which models you are considering. If you don't get any direct responses from owners in your area, (and you are looking at the DIs or above) reach out to Clement Perry of Stereotimes via email. He may be able to help. He knows a few Tekton owners in the NJ/NYC area.

All the best.