DENAFRIPS Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil Evaluation and Comparison

The Evaluation and Comparison of my Denafrips Terminator and Schiit Yggdrasil DACs is posted in full, here:

http://terminatorandyggdrasil.blogspot.com/

Main body of my 'review' is copied and posted below.

For details on my Methodology, System and Room Information, and Music Selection please go to the second section (similarly titled) after opening the link.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
RE, Reggy,

The Matrix only accepts a USB input.... although I wish it also accepted an spdif signal so I could feed my CD transport into it as well...

My transport to the Matrix is a windows based laptop via a Usb cable.. My high res and standard flac files run through Jriver media and I also subscribe to Tidal. 
After trying all the various outputs of the matrix to the yggy, it is the AES/EBU  that I stay with...
Is it the best output final word? I dunno, but it works for me ...and its definitely better than usb but digital coax is close to it..

One only need look at the really high end streamers and dacs to see that they sport not 1, but 2 AES/EBU input/outputs... YES 2 , one for each channel L and R..
Being the cheapskate I am I decided to build my own streamer...as you can see those streamers can get quite expensive really fast... but they have built into them what I have as external components, a linear power supply, reclocking and delivery of a very clean signal to the DAC so that it may function at its full potential ..
How does mine compare to a high end Auralic streamer .. I dunno to be honest...but I'd like to think it should be at the very least close ...

I use a custom made AES/EBU cable (7ft long-to eliminate reflections)  from the matrix to the yggy, the yggy feeds an LS26 via balanced cables, the LS26 feeds Bryston 7B3 monoblocks via balanced cables, which power Elac speakers...

Reggy the reason we are going to get a sample of the Ifi DSD pro is that it is being compared to really expensive dacs, Herb compared it to a $7k dac and the Six Moons reviewer compared it to a $28k Lampizator Golden Gate Dac and a few other mega expensive dacs and the little Ifi DAC held its own very very well.

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/ifi/4/

The Ifi DSD pro use an FPGA combined with four burr brown dacs in an inter leaved fashion which enables very high sampling rates.

The FPGA allows for feature upgrades via firmware as MQA is also being added.

The fact that in this one product you get a great dac, heaphone amp, streamer and a tube output stage with volume control makes for a very attractive package for $2,500.00

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

I have an iFi iDSD PRO and will be writing an in-depth review soon. I compare it to my AMR DP-777se, the AMR CD 77.1 (hot-rod’d with a TDA 1541 double crown dac chip, Jupiter Copper Foil Paper in Wax output caps and Bendix 6900 output tubes), the iFi iDSD BL, and an old-school Museatex Bidat (still one of the best) thrown in for fun. I own all of he dacs mentioned except for the iDSD PRO. I’m also going to compare it to the latest PS Audio Direct Stream.

I will say that the PRO is impressive and what it does with DSD has shown me first hand just how superior DSD can sound (I have about 700 DSD albums) when it is not converted to PCM although at 705khz it remains close to how untouched DSD sounds.