Modifying Philharmonic 3 crossovers

Hi, everyone I'm new to modding so I'm going to need a bit of help. I have a pair of Philharmonic 3 speakers and I see that they have Claritycap PX capacitors and I'd like to  change them out with Claritycap's new CMR line up although I'm not sure how to start. I see that two of the capacitors are rated at 20uf & 250Vdc although there aren't any CMR caps that are rated at 20uf only 18 and 22uf and 400Vdc. I'd like to upgrade the capacitors although I'm not sure how I would proceed. I would very much appreciate advice on this topic. Thanks!
128x128jonny1080
Hi, thanks guys for your responses. I'm seeing varying opinions regarding bypassing. Are there down sides to bypassing?
So I just soldered all the Clarity CMRs and CSA capacitor and the Phil 3 speaker sounds fantastic! The speakers sound a lot more 3 dimensional and much more atmospheric and organic. Thank you everyone for the advice and especially to Eric! This would have been much more difficult without you guys' help. I did receive the mills non-inductive resistors and plan on replacing the ones in the speaker this weekend. I hope you guys have a bit more patience but I wanted to know more about inductors. Do they make a big difference like the capacitors? Do you guys have a certain brand that you guys would recommend? From the way that the inductors in my speaker look like, I believe I have ERSE inductors. Are the a good brand?
When I upgrade speaker crossover inductors, I like to change iron core inductor to air core. Air core inductor will be much bigger than iron core in order to keep the DCR as close as possible.
Thanks for the advice, I do actually have a few iron core inductors, so I may change them out and see what happens.
Do they make a big difference like the capacitors? Do you guys have a certain brand that you guys would recommend? From the way that the inductors in my speaker look like, I believe I have ERSE inductors. Are the a good brand?

I hear good things about them, but I do NOT recommend the same kind of upgrades. You need to measure the DCR of the original coils and match them.
If you reduce the DCR of the coil, you must add it back with a series resistor.

For a midrange, or mid-woofer I like to use flat coil copper inductors from Jantzen or Mundorf.

For 3-ways the ERSE coils are my favorite on the woofer.

I usually leave shunt coils in the tweet and mid alone.