Who Here Makes Their Own Power Cables?

I love making cables for my guitars, amps etc. and I want to build two+ cables for my Mac pre and my future power amp... any thoughts?
128x128captbeaver
I made my own simple pc per some direction from Duster at the Cable Asylum. Two meters Oyaide Black Mamba cable and their moderately upscale connectors ~$100 each. Total was a bit more than $400 and judging by the sq I got after a *lengthy* break-in it’s been worth every centavo. Not difficult, but you do need to take care.  Have a new set of the Synergistic Blue power cables I really like too but have not A/B’d was the two. 
Build these for around $100. My customers tell me they are better than a host of power cables selling for up to $1200. No joke. That has been my experience and I have owned and made a gaggle of power cords using expensive bulk Neotech, Furutech and other silver plated copper wire etc.... This power cord is better. Simple build. Very simple.

This this fantastic wire....

https://www.partsconnexion.com/product47657.html

Use these great connectors...

https://www.partsconnexion.com/CONNEX-83387.html

Twist the live and neutral together. Then twist the ground around the other two in the opposite direction. Be sure to cut the ground wire longer, several inches for a 4 foot cord, as you are wrapping it around the other two wires and Losing lenght along the way. 

You will not believe how good a power cord this makes.

No need to shield it on analog gear as no shield sounds a little better.  You can shield, not a must, on digital gear if you like. Connect the shield to ground at the male wall plug end only...not the female end. Use 1/2 inch copper braid tubing. 

Have fun.

Question to @grannyring -- when I go to your link I only see one 12 AWG wire.  Do I need to order three to cover positive, neutral, and ground?  Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm actually thinking of giving this a go.  Also, what's your take on your recommended connectors versus Wattgate or other competitive products?  Thanks!