Hey RICH Audiophiles

Why don't one of you incredibly wealthy audiophiles whose systems I drool over every day start an Audiophile Rental business?
 Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling..No more sitting in traffic,wasting gas & polluting the environment running from dealer to dealer only to be greeting by horrible listening conditions that give you ABSOLUTELY no idea how a piece of gear will actually sound in your own listening room...
freediver
Post removed 
Post removed 
freediver  
Imagine how easy to simply rent a set of speakers or amp for a nominal fee so us POOR enthusiasts could demo it in our own home/system without restocking fees or massive depreciation when reselling ...
That doesn't sound easy at all. In fact, one of the dirty little secrets of our audio hobby is dealing with carriers and their shipping costs and - when there's damage - collecting on the insurance. Almost every audiophile I know has a horror story (or two, or three) to share. And even with the best outcomes, shipping can be a pricey proposition. I've just come to accept it as part of the hobby.

I agree with this guy:
dobnbav
If you are serious then get on a plane or hit the road in your car and go to dealers who have the equipment you want.