Who Here Makes Their Own Power Cables?

I love making cables for my guitars, amps etc. and I want to build two+ cables for my Mac pre and my future power amp... any thoughts?
128x128captbeaver
Question to @grannyring -- when I go to your link I only see one 12 AWG wire.  Do I need to order three to cover positive, neutral, and ground?  Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm actually thinking of giving this a go.  Also, what's your take on your recommended connectors versus Wattgate or other competitive products?  Thanks!
Yes. The wire is 12 gauge. One run for each pole....live, neutral and ground.  Twist as I said above.  This is not a cable ......but individual wire runs.  Simple to build as I pointed out. The connectors on the link I gave should be used.  They are a steal. 
I make my own power and speaker cables, but I can’t be bothered with soldering so interconnects I buy. Of course I spent years and barrelfulls of money chasing the perfect boutique cables, but after my audiophilia nervosa disappeared some years ago I no longer hear those significant differences I used to hear.

These days, rationality restored, my choice for power cables is Supra LoRad for their excellent shielding, and speaker cable from German manufacturer Sommer Cable.
I got the ends from Parts Express and the cable from Lowes.  I used Carol Cable Extension Cord which UL approved.  During assembly I tried various size conductors: 10,12,14 and 16 awg.  I ended up with 12 awg for my amps 14 & 16 for everything else.  That took place years ago and all my gear has changed, some devices many times and never considered any cord changes.  I never considered wire that is not UL approved for purpose.