What are the best speakers you have ever owned and why?

I just recently recieved my long awaited Shahinian Diapason 2’s from Vasken And they are absolutely spectacular! This got me thinking about my long journey to get here. Bless my wife for putting up with the many many many speakers that have passed through. The lifelong saga began with Magneoan MG 1’s back in college which were replaced by Dahlquist DQ 10’s. Then we traveled down a long road of speakers and systems. Magnepan Tympanis, Misson 770, Randall Rsch DQ10’s, Quad ESL single and stacked, Acoustat II, rogers LS3/5A’s, Linn Isobarik’s (2 pairs) B&W 801 Matrix, Hales Signature, Martin Logan Monolith2, Apogee Scintilla (1 ohm) Apogee Full Range, Theil SC 5A, Egglestonworks Andra, B&W Nautilius 801,Quad 63 and some I’m sure I forgot! Each speaker had its virtues and flaws but oh what a fun and a times frustrating trek! I think I have finally found my speaker to take me to retirement they do everything that I value wonderfully . They are detailed without sounding so, very dynamic, they have great low end reach, power and detail, are open sounding like a planner, their tonality and timbre seem spot on and they sound wonderful on any kind of music. Tell me about your journey!
hamr

The best speakers I have heard are my friend's TLS-1's (based on the original Ohm F) made by Dale Harder of HHR in Ohio. I haven't heard anything that sounds that realistic and natural.

Vandersteen 7's would also be up there.

I have owned Vandersteen 1's, then 2ce Sig II's, briefly Tekton Electron and Paradigm 75F, Kef R7, then traded up to the R11 which I am enjoying very much at the moment.

I would love to hear ATC SCM19's as they seem to come up frequently here.

Best speakers are the ones I currently have. Audio Physic Avanti III so transparent and detailed, but always completely organic. It's eery how well they image and how they can simply transport you to a live venue.

Prior to those, Thiel CS2.4 which are pretty amazing by themselves and in some ways even better than the AP's, but they don't have the same ability to make you relax.

Magnepan 1.6, Hales Concept 5, Magnepan MMG before those.
I started my speaker journey 50 years ago in the service with Sansui SP-100s.  I loved those speakers, never heard music sound so good as I only experienced cheap stereo before that.

The journey went on to Big Advents in the 80s, Infinity’s in the 90s and then I discovered Maggies in 2005.  

My current speakers are 3.6s, but I am considering 20.7 and would love to hear the 30.7 just released.  Maggies are all about having enough clean power, then the magic begins.
Audiokinesis Jazz Module 2.0 + Space Generator..they go well with Atma-sphere MA-1. :)