Why not horns?

I've owned a lot of speakers over the years but I have never experienced anything like the midrange reproduction from my horns. With a frequency response of 300 Hz. up to 14 Khz. from a single distortionless driver, it seems like a no-brainer that everyone would want this performance. Why don't you use horns?
macrojack
"Waveform Fidelity". Is that the name of an insurance company? A bank? Is it somebody else we have to bail out?

Or is it a meaningless term?

Damned if I know. Anyway the problem? seems to have been resolved to your satisfaction. So what other concerns keep you from being too optimistic? And what is it we should want you to be optimistic about? If horns aren't for you, that's fine. I certainly don't want you to feel any pressure to conform. If you're happy where you are, you are a rare and blessed audiophile. Most are overwhelmed by curiosity and driven to pursue some phantasmagorical absolute sound. If you have no such compulsion, don't apologize. You hold an enviable position in the audiophile hierarchy.
The question was "Why not horns?" and you have answered as completely as anyone. Perhaps I should have asked "Why Horns?" instead.
The best horn I have heard to date, which has just been solidly reiterated by me recently been listening to my Impulse H1's (Aspara Acoustics same people)for the first time in over 4 years, it has just dawned on what I have been missing for these past years whilst living and loving the US, my usual speakers Oris 150's are good speakers, but not a patch on the H1's in terms of everything with the exception of bass depth.
Having heard the Acapella's, Classic Audio T's etc, none are as musically involving as my long time departed H1's.
So when I head back to the US they will be shipped over for sure, whatever the cost. Sorry for ranting on, but in horn terms from what I have heard they are the mutts nuts, and are comparable musically (deep breath, hand on heart) with any speaker at any price that I have heard and possibly musically streets ahead of many.
Only from what I have heard and am now hearing with my ears again folks. Sheer bliss.
In my personal case its 'not horns?, why'?
Macrojack, I thought I explained what "wavefrom fidelity" was in a previous post. I'm happy horn fans are addressing it, I'm not sure that it has been resolved to my satisfaction. The very concept of a horn suggests to me a distortion creator. I'm not completely satisfied with audio reproduction as it currently exists. I just think other design considerations might hold much more promise, such as the German Physiks carbon fibre DDD.
Macrojack:

Could you name the Horn Speakers that you consider to be good sounding ?

regards,