What am I missing streaming music with a Node 2i

Just getting my feet wet with some separates and better speakers. I started out streaming Tidal through a Marantz AVR and needed something to stream to the preamp and went low dollar with a Bluesound Node 2i. It sounds good and all I plan on doing is streaming, I'm not planning on ripping CD's or tying into a PC. Do I need to spend more on streaming equipment or will this get it done?
mastercraft1990
You'll be fine. By most accounts, the Bluesound Node 2i sounds very good. Just play music and enjoy it......

BTW, what do you stream? Tidal? Spotify? Radio Paradise? All of the above, and more?
I just picked up a Vault 2i, it's awesome.  I bet you would love a Node 2i, they soumd great for the money.
That seems like a question only you can answer.  Is it meeting your streaming needs?  Are you happy with the way it sounds?

I have a Node 2 in my main system and am running it through my Auralic Vega DAC and the sound quality is better than using the internal DAC in the Node 2.  The Node 2 is not bad by any means though.  I have one in my bedroom and am running it directly to my preamp using the Node 2's DAC and it sounds very good.  I plan to add an external DAC at some point, but there's no rush on my part to do so. 

Supposedly the 2i sounds better than the Node 2, so you're probably not "missing" anything.
I agree with big greg, if you want higher fidelity, you can always get a better DAC.
I use my Node's solely for wireless connectivity between my office and LR.
B