Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
Quicksilver Audio is built among the best out there IMHO. I have a slew of Mike Sander's gear and never a problem, Many of my Audiophile friends have his gear too. All problem free. Also, Call them and you will be speaking with the man himself. As I write this, I am listening to his Integrated amp in my office. Very nice piece.
I love my Conrad Johnson LP260M SE's.  They sound great, rarely have to change a single output tube (once a year), and have never had a problem with the unit itself.  CJ dealers talk about a 97% reliability rate (no trips back for repair)-- and I believe that number.
Another advantage of P to P wired ( NO pcb's) tube amps is they are easier to diagnos and repair without a schematic diagram. So if you need to have it repaired you can take it to a good local guitar amp repair tech.
Plus 1 on Prima Luna Dialogue Premium and the HP power amp, assembled in China. Also BAT. Check out the videos that Kevin Deal does on BAT and Prima Luna at Upscale Audio. I have noticed that only one person has mentioned Conrad-Johnson. Superior build and they last forever. I have one that is 35 years old and still thumping.
Rollin
I have a McIntosh MC275 now and it is a monster in every way. The only flaw is the lettering on the sides as it always seems to rub off when you lift up the unit. 

Before that I used a pair of MC30s for nearly 20 years. I bought them used from the estate of the original owner, who told me he used it everyday and was sure he had never once replaced a tube. He had them from 1961 to 1993. Crazy. And I hooked them up and enjoyed the hell out of them for another 8 years before I bought new tubes.

Anyway, hope that answers your build question!