good hifi store in Bay Area

Hi everyone, I'm trying to help a family member shop for a pair of B&W 803D3 and ideally Marantz PM-10 integrated amp (he just liked the HD-AMP he heard at my place a lot).  Can anyone recommend a good store around San Francisco Bay Area I can take him to for a live listening session.  Thanks ahead.
hifineubee
Looking at the Music Lover's Speaker line up they do sell the Paradigm Persona's. IMHO they have it all over the B&W's. At my dealers he had a very nice compact system for a small to Medium room. The Persona Monitors and the Naim Atom. Doesn't take up much room but a nice big detailed sound.
@hifineubee have you tried the dealer locator from B&W's web site? Sounds like you might be looking for a non-custom installer—you can filter them out in the dealer locator.
The 2 shops mentioned are good and I have been to both.

If you are near the South Bay then there is also a very good store at the Mountain View train station. I forgot the name but it is on Castro across from Central (beside Thai restaurant).  You can walk from the BART station

There is also a good smaller store at the Campbell downtown area. That downtown is so small you can easily look it up.

Tone of Music is my favorite but doesn't carry B&W. However, the Devore's sounded very nice when I was last in the shop dropping off some tubes for Tim.