For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Oh 
Miles Davis  - Someday My Prince Will Come  - Analogue Productions 200g 33rpm, I am fairly convinced that APs 200g stuff is some of the best pressed vinyl ever. So great 
Thx Slaw ... I think ... Lol.

Actually there were 2 I had been looking for a while now and huge bonus at just $8 each!
@slaw you ever going to listen to that Marvin Gaye? Or you gonna send it back sealed?
@6t5-gto,

"Someday My Prince Will Come"... that’s one of the estate sale lps I found years ago for $1.00 each. Mine is a OP/6eye/stereo. I’m sure the AP will have a fuller midrange/bass.

Regarding the Marvin Gaye....I still have several new lps that I need to hear before any chance of sending back possible defects escapes me. I did open it and upon inspection it looked perfect, so I feel comfortable in waiting for that one. I’m hoping the saying, "good things come to those who wait" will apply at some point.
…………………………………………..
I’ve spent a couple hours tweaking my TT set-up today. Nice improvements sonically. Installed a BDR for the Source shelf under my Rock 7 and tweaked the motor alignment, washed the belt.... Nice! I posted the new set-up on my virtual system page if interested.
@slaw nice catch on the 6 eye OP of Someday, I would still guess that one sounds excellent. I need more of those $1 finds 

You are a man of strong restraint, it was everything I could do to stop working at the house and shove everyone out of my listening room within 5 mins of it arriving at my doorstep. I already have 4 runs through it.

Springsteen  - Nebraska  - almost mint OP,  very very good