Sophia Electric Blue glass

Anyone try these? Interested in the 6sn7,wondering if it is worth the money, about 60% more than the clear glass version. Would be for my pre amp.  Thanks in advance
winoguy17
Crickets.

Sorry, but I have some NOS RCA grey glass that cost me $50/tube that are vastly superior to my old style Sophia based on the Full Music tube.  I actually preferred a new production Tung-Sol to that Sophia in one application.  I'm not spending $200/ tube for Sophia's latest offering until a credible reviewer advocates giving these a try.  On the other hand, I've had good luck with some of the Psvane tubes.  I might give them a try, but I use multiple 6SN7 and I am not sure I could get more than one to fit.  Again, the NOS stuff is so good, there is not much of a driver (no pun intended) for an expensive experiment.
Just replaced some Sylvania 6SN7GT circa mid 1940s NOS with the Blueglass in my Cart SLP 05 SE and I have to say I am sold.  The best way I can describe it is there is some extra magic here.  Expensive but I would definitely recommend.
So the Psvane 6SN7 globes have burned in and are excellent sounding. The bright tonal balance has faded leaving a very transparent and detailed tube.