What area or country do you live in ?

It's always interesting hearing members choices and opinions of equipment and set-ups on here. So many times, I have never even heard of equipment that is mentioned, only to find out that this person in living in another county from mine. I thought it would be interesting to see where we all live

I'll start

Southeastern Ohio, USA

nitrobob
Tuckasegee, North Carolina, in the western N.C. Mountains  between Cashiers and Waynesville..from South Carolina and moved here two years ago...buying and selling the stuff since 1965 and getting ready to buy my “final” gear, turning 70 in March and time is flying, hearing is leaving and dealers are too far away to audition as we did in the good old days...drove eight hours to buy my McIntosh (needed the C52 with equalizer), will soon finish up with new speakers. My first rig was was a Fisher 500C with KLH17s .Wish I still had that 500C....oh well, now closer to my Clemson Tigers.

Born and raised in Detroit. Left for the bay area as a young woman. I live in Berkeley CA and am no longer a young woman.
@bander I'm pretty sure i know more ex-Detrioter's than from any other place in the US! Having friends in the Bay area I would say you made a wise move. :)