What area or country do you live in ?

It's always interesting hearing members choices and opinions of equipment and set-ups on here. So many times, I have never even heard of equipment that is mentioned, only to find out that this person in living in another county from mine. I thought it would be interesting to see where we all live

I'll start

Southeastern Ohio, USA

nitrobob
NYC native now living in Austin TX. Raining at the moment. Audio Systems is one of the many Hi End brick and mortar stores I frequent.
@jond, yes Detroit has fallen far. There was a time, as I'm sure you know, when Detroit was a a thriving city. Much of the decline was secondary to 'white flight.' The infamous riots wreaked havoc  as well. African Americans moved into the white neighborhoods and people fled to the suburbs. One of the Miracles of Smokey Robinson and the Miracles moved 2 doors down from my house.Dinah Washington and her professional football player husband bought a home on the corner. Good things are happening at last, but the heyday is long gone.

From Sweden,small village called Deje.Winter temperature under 0 degree celsius.But here in T-Land 30+ now.