What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

What is the latest greatest USB add on device?

I have been out of the USB arena for a while. Last I remembered there was an Uptone Regen, iFi, Intonia, Mutec, and the Disrupter.
I still own the Disrupter and I just tried it again and it did seem to improve the USB signal.
Is there any new USB devices that I should consider? It would be used between a Bryston BDP-2 USB player and a PS Audio Direst Stream Dac.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
The DC cable used on LPSs is critical.  More important than even the PC used on the LPS. The POE based DC cable I mentioned above is even better than the various starquad cables out there. They are just a pain to fit into your rack! Sound-wise they are the best I have heard.   
Post removed 
I am using a 12A AC to DC converter to power the (2) Uptone LPS1.2 power supplies and the Gotham Star Quad balanced DC cables to power the Reference SOtM tX USBUltra and the ISO Regen.

ozzy
I also have the SOTM TX USB Ultra as well as the 500 power supply.  I ended up using my DIY Duelund starquad double shielded DC cable.  It sounds fantastic, but not quite as good as the Dual Poe.  It is amazing what a good DC cable can do for your rig. Everything matters in digital audio.