Tekton Speakers,Who owns them and what did you replace and why.

Now obviously this thread has been started for the owners of any current model of Tekton speakers and if you haven't at least heard them keep your speculation to yourself.If you have heard or owned any current model and decided they aren't for you I would like to read your opinion as well.

This thread is intended for learning and furthering the enjoyment of music playback in our homes.

I own the Double Impacts myself and I will add bits of my story as this thread progresses,most of which has been posted in other threads,I want to hear from others.

Let her ripp,

Kenny.
kdude66
Dont own them but have heard them at shows and thought they were among the worst speakers I have ever heard. Sound was so bad that there was no way that the room or the associated equipment could be to blame. 
Post removed 
I replaced a pair of Usher Dancer Mini Ones (DMD) with Tekton Enzo 2.7s.  They occupy a 12x16x8 room which is open on both ends to other parts of my house.  What can I say about these speakers but that the treble is not as extended or as transparent as the Ushers, that I have owned other speakers that rendered midrange and voices just as precisely as the Tektons and that the Enzo 2.7 bass is not as extended as other speakers I have owned.  But a strange thing kept happening after a few weeks of ownership.  I kept planning on sitting down for the proverbial "critical" listening session only to find myself "critically" listening to a series of guitar licks or drum sequences.  I found myself critiquing bands instead of speakers.  These Tektons are the first speakers in a long time that took me from nit picking a crossover anomaly or an imaging gripe to wrapping myself in the aura of a jam session in my living room.  Music means more to me again than stereo equipment.
@jsautter this is exactly what makes me nervous. Some are saying the speakers sound like sh.. other worship them.
Anyone who jumps to either a positive or negative conclusion regarding a speaker's performance under show conditions is either naive or very inexperienced regarding how to evaluate in an objective way a speaker's flaws or virtues.

Upstream gear, room acoustics, and setup of the speakers dramatically effect the "sound of the speaker".  I own two Tekton models that sound stellar in my rooms/systems.  However, under show conditions they sounded almost completely different and did not "show" they stuff at all as they do in my systems/rooms.