Eggleston Works speakers: Expensive, but are they worth the money??

I have noticed for at least 10 years the name of Eggleston Works speakers, but rarely see reviews of their models. or ads for used  product.  Made in Tennessee, the company's emphasis on "made in USA quality" is interesting  and credible, but they are expensive and not actually the most attractive in appearance . 

I recently read in TAS they have issued a new version of  "Emma EVO" which will retail for $5495.00.  Has anyone either owned or auditioned any of their models at home or at the Shows.

Thank you,

S.J.

sunnyjim
I recently installed a pair of EgglestonWorks Viginti Speakers in my music room.
They are absolutely amazing!
After 20 years of Wilson Audio MAXX I thought I will never change my habits.
But, In a side by side demo arranged for me at Sunny Components in Covina, I was able to compare Wilson Audio Alexia 2, Vandersteen Seven Mk2 and the Viginti. It was a close race, they are all great speakers, but when Placido Domingo voice came up, there was only one choice, the Viginti.

If your preference is Classical music, Piano, strings or voices, for my taste, the viginti reproduced them with extreme realism.

The Viginti is not a very efficient speaker, don't hesitate to drive it with ample power.

BTW, the Viginti was the least expensive of the trio I auditioned.
Last August I purchased a pair of Egglestonworks Fontaine Signatures from a fellow Agoner. A great transaction by the way! These are great sounding speakers and I will have them for a long time. They fit my music room perfectly, the build and finish is superb, and they are easy to drive. The speakers had no grilles, which I preferred, so I contacted Egglestonworks, told them I had purchased used, and they made a pair of new grilles which I purchased at a very reasonable price. First-class customer service for a small ticket item for speakers I did not buy through their dealers. That says a lot to me. Their website is very informative. The Fontaine Signatures are part of their legacy line now, replaced by a very similar model. I do not have a pic of them yet in my room, but will as I have also updated some other components. When/if I upgrade I will not hesitate to look at Eggleston first. Like many other audio companies/products that are excellent, they do not get a lot of press.

Last August I purchased a pair of Egglestonworks Fontaine Signatures from a fellow Agoner. A great transaction by the way! These are great sounding speakers and I will have them for a long time. They fit my music room perfectly, the build and finish is superb, and they are easy to drive. The speakers had no grilles, which I preferred, so I contacted Egglestonworks, told them I had purchased used, and they made a pair of new grilles which I purchased at a very reasonable price. First-class customer service for a small ticket item for speakers I did not buy through their dealers. That says a lot to me. Their website is very informative. The Fontaine Signatures are part of their legacy line now, replaced by a very similar model. I do not have a pic of them yet in my room, but will as I have also updated some other components. When/if I upgrade I will not hesitate to look at Eggleston first. Like many other audio companies/products that are excellent, they do not get a lot of press.

I recall reading the Paul Schaefer (Letterman Show) chose Eggleston after he heard them.  He should know sound, dynamics, rhythm, etc.
Had the Fountaine Sigs in my system on demo.  Really great all-around speakers with top notch components and build quality.  Agree they should have more publicity.  My only reservation is they lack just the last nth degree of air and space as compared to the likes of later Vandersteens, Joseph Audio, ProAc, and Silverline.  Just my experience and taste, but otherwise just top-notch in every way.