Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
Don't need immediate impact, just want something detailed, clear that allows me to really experience the sonic properties of what I'm testing.  My favs include:

Almost anything by SADE
New York Serenade by Bruce Springsteen
Summer Madness by Kool and the Gang
Symphony No. 2 Op. 27 III. Adagio: Adagio - Rachmaninov (quiet but engrossing)
Samba Da Bencao  by Bebel Gilberto

MacArthur park by Richard Harris. If your system can make that sound listenable your good to go....
So many so cool in different ways but my latest is Harmonix by Surfer Blood. The guitar lead is clean yet piercing and grabs your attention right on through from the start .
Andreas Vollenweider, La Strega & The Grand Ball of the Duljas opening tracks from the Book of Roses LP. If you have a good system, this will blow you away. Be sure to crank it up! (it isn't that great on YT, stream it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNUCcoKl8U&list=PLc8ye-UWUI_OFEdgiXKpvUfkIkOlm6D6a&index=2