SS preamps with two XLR inputs and at least four outputs [two of them XLR]

I am having trouble finding a SS preamp with at least two XLR inputs [plus the usual two or three RCA ones] and at least four outputs [two of them XLR]. This combination is not very common.
Can anyone help me? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzimmerma
SST Ambrosia 2000 is a great sounding pre,  gives you a set XLR in and 3 sets of single ended, plus a great phono section and 2 sets of XLR out and 2 sets single ended out.  
Sorry to be snippy, timlub--- but please read the OP more carefully. I specifically requested information about preamps with TWO sets of XLR inputs.
@zimmerma 

I saw it,  but others recommended did not meet exact criteria either. This was as close at most of the others and quite frankly,  I listed exactly what it did because it was not exactly what you had listed. .... Although the Mac's hit quite well. It is an excellent sounding pre.  

Right, timlub.... Sorry for the reaction. And you are correct.... several of the other responders also recommended preamps with only one set of XLR inputs. I am sure that the Ambrosia is a fine preamp. The Mac C47 does meet the criteria, however it is out of my price range.
I appreciate your contribution to my search. the more preamps I look at, the better.
Best wishes...... DZ
If you can use a passive Hattor makes excellent products at reasonable prices