Life of KT150 tubes on ARC Amps

I have Audio Research 250SE amps and the tubes in it have 2400 Hours. I wanted to hear experience from other ARC users if they replaced KT150 tubes before 3000 Hours.  I am not sure if i need to replace them now or wait for some more time.   I dont have new set of tubes for me to compare with my current tubes and wanted to hear from other people who replaced the tubes.

veerapaneni
Good catch jea48, I'm now thinking he is the sharpest tool in the shed.  But somehow retube costs of ARC amps is a familiar topic here.
jetter882 posts01-30-2019 7:11pm

But somehow retube costs of ARC amps is a familiar topic here.

Well thanks to gpgr4blu post, the KT150 tubes in the OP’s amps are good for up to 3000 hrs.

I read they are good for 3000 Hours but at 2400 hours they are not sounding that great and always played at very low volumes.  I am doubting the 3000 hours number now and that's why i posted this topic originally, to get other user opinions on the SE line Amps.
I got schooled pretty good.  Beautiful system, all top quality pieces.  My congratulations to the owner.
veerapaneni OP106 posts01-30-2019 7:32pm

I read they are good for 3000 Hours but at 2400 hours they are not sounding that great and always played at very low volumes.

From ARC Link.

Note: Near the end of the tubes sonic life, aging vacuum tubes may degrade the sonic character of the product(s) they are used in. Make sure to replace your tubes before outright failure occurs.

@ veerapaneni,

A very nice 2ch system indeed......

Cheers,  
Jim