Help with phono amp upgrade

Hello:  Need some input from those in the know.  My current system:
Mesa Tigris tube amp
ifi phono pre
Sansui 2050c ( older belt drive table) with Hana SL cartridge.

question:  i feel as though the IFi is very quiet and clear, but at times a bit harsh.  I’m thinking of buying
a used Sutherland PhD to improve the harshness in my system.  I’ve got around 2k to spend.  Yes, i know the table is old, but it sounds sweet and haven’t jumped at a new one... yet...

thanks ,
wb27
Thanks again everyone!

Im buying the Allnic used $1k.  Now, once I sell the ifi and a ps audio sprout I’ll have some $$
for a new turntable.. my old Sansui sounds great,
or at least the Hana SL sounds great....
my sansui occasionally runs a little slow, I give it a rest and it seems better.. but a new turntable is in my future... anybody try the Funk Firm LSD...
yes, that’s the name: little super deck...
You will never know what a great phono stage the Allnic 1201 is until you replace that turntable. If your dealer sold you the Allnic for $1,000.00 you should absolutely give him a shot at your business on a new table, keep your cart till you get things settled on the table and try it there. Happy listening
The bearing was lubed five or six years ago. It gets played a lot so it might need to go in.  I was thinking of having a better cable soldered in while he had it. This Allnic is something in this system. I’ve had a few questions and the distributor up in Canada couldn’t have been nicer !
Anyone actually compared Allnic 1201 and 1202 ? $1k is the price so good that it is a little suspicious, I saw nothing below $1750 obo, that's $1500 in reality, I guess. Make sure the tubes still have plenty of life in them. How much is to re-tube the Allnic, anyway ? I mean both stock NOS Mullards and other NOS tubes that some prefer.