If you want to get the best of your transport, try this.

http://www.symposiumusa.com/rollerblocks.html 

I had used these three roller blocks under CEC TL0x for 5 years about 15 years ago and now I am using them under Jay's Audio CDT2 Mk2.

There are two different balls. If you can afford, the super ball is recommended for more effect.

With these roller blocks, transport give higher resolution and sharper focus.

I think it's effect is more than good digital cables.

But I recommend combination of roller blocks and good digital cable to get the best of your transport.
128x128shkong78
Steve
I have been using those under three of my TT for some time and cannot complain at all in relation to cost for effectiveness!
Like polishing a turd.  

Instead, just add a Synchro-Mesh reclocker and you will get 7psec of jitter no matter what transport you use, no matter what treatment you do to the disks, no matter what feet you put under the transport.  It will make any device a world-class digital source.  SM is more than $400, but the improvement is drastically better.

If you believe feet are a better solution than a really good S/PDIF coax cable, then you have tried the wrong cables.  Every cable should be 1.25m long at least and the coax terminated to BNC connectors, not RCA's.  Use RCA adapters when needed.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio
I've tried about a dozen different isolation/vibration devices, mostly high end types.  
I use mostly Stillpoints under my tube equipment and isolation transformer.  Which Stillpoint model was dependent on the component and often the Ultra Minis were best.
I also use Stillpoints under my TV cable box (what a difference), Bluray player (for the audio) and under my ADS speakers used for a video system (tightens the bass and imaging).  
I use a Townsend Sink under my VPI TNT VI.  A MUST! (VPI TNT feet are wholly inadequate)
I used a buckwheat pillow under my EAR 324 phono pre when I used it.  Buckwheat pillows are also a CHEAP and EFFECTIVE alternative to all the mainstream isolation/vibration gear, even if it isn't 100% as good as some, it does a good job at low cost (but not aesthetically pleasing).