Audioquest new Storm series power cables thunder or tornado

Agoners please share your experience, Are you also using them with Niagara 1000?  Thank you in advance....
128x128jayctoy
@ricred1 totally agreed.  It all comes down to preferences and system matching when choosing cables.  I've seen cables that work great in my system, but only so-so in another system.  But I will give the Tornado and/or Hurricane a try when I get a chance.
ricred1

good to read that you are still enjoying the AQ Hurricane PC.
Yesterday, I had an audition with Ayre gear, Monitor Audio speakers and AQ cabling all around to include the Niagara 5000 with Hurricane PC.
Tornado PC was connected to the Ayre electronics.  Actually, I do not have a frame of reference for AQ power cords? Certainly, the presentation and sound were excellent.  Happy Listening!
I have been a "true believer" in the potential efficacy of high-end power cords since the Electraglide days. I still am an Elrod PC acolyte. Inasmuch as the AQ Storm series cords seem to be a genuine advance in PC design, I am awaiting delivery of a Hurricane HC power cord to compare it to my Elrod Statement Silver. Beating the Elrod will take some doing.
Neal