Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
Thanks to all who joined this conversation in the spirit intended. I'll listen to all.

As mentioned, I usually start with Aaron Neville's Feels Like Rain. Next is Time After Time, Eva Cassidy. Taj Mahal: Queen Bee. Angelique Kidjo, Summertime. Girl From Ipanema, Getz Gilberto (this song played on a good system in 1995, brought me into hi quality systems). Then I take requests, and finish up with The End by the Beatles. If they're in the mood for something downbeat, You Want it Darker, by Leonard Cohen.

Fudai - shame.
Post removed 
I’m curious. What does it say about the ears, listening skills and sought for sound quality on this entire forum when so few classical cuts or movements are mentioned. A system either can or cannot re create the experience of a full symphony orchestra in full stride on a great recording. Voice of known artists also, solo instruments also. Everything else is color and whatever sounds good to you. Nothing wrong with that but not the same thing. Among many others I could mention I suggest Aaron Copland Appalachian Spring Leonard Bernstein New York Philharmonic.

For the record I listen to rock and jazz as much as classical.
F.K.A Twigs, self-titled EP, side 2
Janelle Monae, Dirty Computer, side 1 LP 1
Marion Hill, Act One (expanded 2 LP set), side C
Goldfrapp, Silver Eye, the whole damn thing
Noisia, Split The Atom, title track
G.O.L. The Sensation Of Tone, Angelica In Delerium
Bassnectar, Reflective Part 1 and 2, side 1
The Dazz Band, Let It Whip
Commodores, self-titled, Brick House

That should do it for starters. . . 

Steve