Which would you choose; Pass 250.8, arc 75SE or luxman m900u?

Current amp great soundstage but not exciting.
roxy1927
@guyl - good to know you found the move from X250.5 to Ref 75 rewarding! Perhaps I should consider that move. I spent so much time talking to ARC and Pass before I made the decision to pair my Ref 5 SE with the X250.5 I was initially discouraged by the 20K min required i/p impedance that ARC expects. They pretty much said that thats a statement that isnt necessarily valid anymore. Apparently the ref 5's o/p impedance doesnt swing much beyond 1500 ohms and a 20K i/p imedance on the Pass was more than sufficient. Curious - what improved when you went from X250.5 to Ref 75? Thanks!
@hk_fan, so dealers are D-bags yet owners are not for engaging in the same activity? It seems to me that the manufacturers and dealers who engage in self-promotion are not guaranteed any product sales for doing so.  
Certainly you can see the difference between a consumer who has a different opinion and a dealer trying to hard sell the OP, right?  If you can't then you may want to spend some time thinking about it.
And I’m sure the OP (or any other causal reader) can discern that, too. You seem to discount the power of endorsement by an owner having spent hard-earned money on their gear. 
Quite the contrary, I do listen to those who have spent their hard earned cash on a product - like I have.  

I do not however trust a salesman who just picked up a new line that is suddenly the end all be all now that they carry it.  Where was all the praise for Krell before they could sell it to me?  That's where my BS detector goes off.