Streaming music- not the end all music solution but one main advantage?

I noticed here on Agon that there are audiophiles who dislike streaming and some who like it. Some who hate digital and only like analog (think turntables and vinyl). Many who hate MQA and some that really listen to many MQA titles. Also some who really like the technical superiority of some equipment over others and really dig specs and others who trust their ears more.
What I like about streaming is the VAST every growing list of songs, artists and albums I can audition. I cannot own all this music in my home library and I cannot add 50-100 new albums daily. To me, for one who puts music before the equipment, this is the greatest advantage of streaming music.... I am much much more exposure to music. I don’t need to own it, but after a listen to a new artist, new song or new album that the I MUST have, I can buy the digital download or the analog version. What say you...about streaming?
128x1282psyop
Back ground music, yes, serious listening, no. Reason, most are inferior mp3's. There are a quite a few in here that use a site that streams .flac, I haven't tried those yet.

@mental 
I totally disagree. Tidal and Quobuz offer high rez streaming.
And, if you haven't tried it, why would you dismiss it?
B
Agreed 100% with the OP.
I’m like a kid in a candy store when I’m clicking on new music / artist. Occasionally I’ll buy the CD of something that I really like and have listened to repeatedly. I have bought lots of music over the years most of which (even the good ones) fade out of rotation and spend more time on the shelf. Renting or streaming is just fine for me. BTW it has to be CD quality or above (no MP3s). 

@gdnrbob ...huh? Streaming mp3 I do NOT care for unless it’s background music. I do believe I mentioned in my post the sites streaming .flac are the rave today, and yes, I haven't tried those yet although I don't see where I left negative towards them. What are you on about? MP3 streaming good for you? Good, just not my cup of tea.
When I first started streaming maybe 5 years I described it as "life changing" and that opinion has not changed. A lifetime of music at your fingertips and you don't even have to get up from your chair.