Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Post removed 

I am very interested to hear from other owners of mx-r twenty, how they feel the amp would integrate and sound with my system. I love what I have read about them and how they sounded in the dealers. 
Hopefully you have another Ayre dealer reasonably close that might let you home demo...  good luck on your search.
No oddfio we are stating we used to be Jl audio dealers because we are not listed on jl audio website.

What is your major malfunction?
We have tons of exp with Blades we were one of the first displaying dealers.

Considering we have exp with most of the ops gear makes our opinions very valid.

Please stick to the topic Oddfi considering you dont own any of this gear makes you super qualified correct?

Best amps we have used with Blades

T A Chord
Krell,
Electro nemo

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ