Integrated recommendation with Vandersteen 2C

System is in second bedroom. Perhaps no ideal for 2C’s, but it is what it is. They are approx 12-16” from back wall and 7ft apart. I sit 7ft away. Room is 11x14ish. Budget is $1,000 or less. Maybe up to $1,200 if there is a significant jump in performance. Music I listen to is electronic, rock and pop. Some classical, but not a lot. I’ve been thinking maybe a Creek Destiny? Or perhaps, Krell S300i? Not KAV-300i. Just recently sold it, along with the matching 250cd player. KAV-300i way too bassy. Need something open and detailed with low bass detail, but balanced. Read the Creek Destiny review on Stereophile and it favors very well in being neutral, clean and very transparent. Speaker cable is Mogami 3082. Also have AQ CV-4 if needed in the end. Interconnects are mogami as well.  
jsbach1685
I'm using a Vincent SP-331 power amp with my Vandy 2Cs and love the sound. It is a hybrid tube/SS design. I'm using it with a Schiit Freya pre, but had tried it directly from my Oppo 103 to get a feel for it's sound.
Compared to my Krell s300i, the Vincent offers much more texture, tone color, timbres, air and more 3D soundstaging.
Audio Advisor has the Vincent integrated priced under your budget, it's gotten 5-star reviews, and it's brand new with a warranty. 
I'm guessing it sounds very nice too.
I couldn't be any happier with my Vincent.
Greetings JS Bach
  Hey speaking of perfect Chemestry
 Did you ever get a pair of Sound anchors under those speakers
 or are they still rocking back and forth?

Audioconnection,
Hey John, not I didn’t get them yet. I still think about them too! I wish the sand was out of them so shipping wouldn’t be insane! 

Speaking of gear, I’m thinking of trying a Simaudio i5 integrated. Curious how that would sound with the Vandys. I think it has plenty of power (70wpc) for my room. The krell at 150wpc was overkill...  not only power, but bass as well. From what I have read here on Agon, the s-300i would be a better alternative if I wanted to give Krell another try. 

Still have the CV-4 speaker cable, as well as Mogami. 
Bach
Unfortunately you are wasting your time with any amp Wire evaluation. without a solid platform and proper execution of tilt back.
Your results will be corrupt
Try taking a photograph when  driving down a bumpy road.
Playing music both speakers are moving you’ll be compensating for lack of articulation.  
Until you get the speakers on a solid plane tilted back and spikes tight 
you will never know what’s right and chasing your tail as well as letting others help you do it.
Best JohnnyR 
get the sound anchors and precise measuring gear and you will be shocked. Relative to other products, Sound Anchor are inexpensive and work...