Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
My main album to audition speakers for the past few years has been "Another Lifetime" by Simon Phillips.  It is well written, well played and very well recorded.  I got them to play it in the SVS room at Capital Audiofest a few years ago and in the 5 minutes it was playing, three different people picked-up the case to see what it was.  It takes about 2 minutes for it to really get going.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz-Vs-jdJIU
For rafter-shaking bass - Last mvmt. of the Mahler 10th conducted by Simon Rattle with the Bournemouth, which contains more of the Mahler "thuds" than the other last 5 symphonies.
For tightness of drum shots - "Tricycle" by Flim and the BB's
Not sure what everyones criteria for testing out a system but I don't understand how some of the listed tunes above can provide any valuable input.  Just my opinion.  I look for more natural recordings of instruments and vocals, something with dynamic swings, and complex passages.  I want to know how a system reproduces the space in the soundstage and the tone of each instrument.

Jaco Pastorius, Rickie Lee Jones POP POP, just to name a few.

Happy Listening.