Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Check out the YouTube video of the Blades with Audionet amplifiers. 
System was well reviewed
If you don’t have a dealer, call up PS Audio and try either their 250 stereo signature amp or their 300 monoblocks. I just bought their amp for my large Ushers. They have a 30 day trial period and they take tradeins. Highly rated. Also, why not drive the blades full range and adjust the subs to bond in properly? I did this and I know others do the same. Any of the amps you are looking at wil drive the blades full range.
I’d recommend checking out the Hegel H30.... plenty of power and hold on the speakers. KEF and Hegel play really well together 
Try the GamuT D 200i, he is very holographic and pure for your system. A question: “Why do you use a extra sub-woofer”? In my opinion,this is a mistake when you relate to the right studio recording. If you have a practically parallel line of 20hz.-20KHz.after measuring your listening room, you really do not need it. Go for a poweramp >200W. P.S.: You have a nice music system.