Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
I’d recommend checking out the Hegel H30.... plenty of power and hold on the speakers. KEF and Hegel play really well together 
Try the GamuT D 200i, he is very holographic and pure for your system. A question: “Why do you use a extra sub-woofer”? In my opinion,this is a mistake when you relate to the right studio recording. If you have a practically parallel line of 20hz.-20KHz.after measuring your listening room, you really do not need it. Go for a poweramp >200W. P.S.: You have a nice music system.
Sure seems to me that Dave and Troy (The Audio Doctor) have managed to alienate Oddiofyl somewhere along the line.  Thus, his/her focus includes some cautionary notes for the rest of us.

I have received some really, really helpful insights from many, many good-hearted and well-informed hobbyists and professionals alike-- right here on Audiogon.  The help has clarified my focus on how to proceed-- like buying Jim Smith's book "Get Better Sound."

At the same time, please include me on the list of offering cautionary notes regarding  engaging with, or purchasing anything from, Dave and Troy (The Audio Doctor).
Lets get the record straight, Oddfio is a weird dude that has never purchased anything from us or has even talked with us either in person or at shows he draws all of his weird ideas from these posts.

He makes ridiculous claims and questions our veracity, we mentioned in the Krell thread that before hearing the new Krell amplifiers we had 0 interest in their products and after hearing them produce the best sound at the Capitol Audio Fest for the least expensive reference electronics and after starting a thread to gauge other people’s opinion we got the line.

He also quipped that you only had to purchase three pieces to become a dealer, those three pieces were an investment of $26k at retail and we actually bought 4 pieces at $36k investment, I don’t know how many of you guys would shell out that kind of money to try a new line but we did, that is how impressive the new Krell stuff was and we also laid out our reasons of why the line made sense for our store, other dealers might have competiting product at those price points we did not, hence for a number of reasons we bought into Krell.

As per cautionary lamomwen was offended that we were not giving away for less than $12k a $38k pair of CJ Art 275 amplifiers that were used at a few shows and yes they do have a few dings, but work perfectly and have low tube hours and would come with a full warranty, we offered these to him at $12k which was $3k less than the lowest used pair on Audiogon, and he made an insulting commment that his garage amplifiers looked better and how we should steer clear of him.

At $12k we are losing nearly $8k over what we paid for these amplfiers and for this reason he made the above comment not understanding that we as dealers are not purchasing and repurchasing the same used amplifiers that many people can then sell for lower prices as they purchased a product allready used by someone else.

He never countered our offer and was insulted that we didn’t want to lose way more money on a store demo product which would come with a warranty.

What all of this shows is YOU GUYS need to be cautionary when judging ANYONE AND EVERYTHING on these forums.

Take what you read as a starting point always and also remember there are ton’s of fanboys that pump up these threads either pro or con a product that they love.

What makes our store a bit different then most of the stores here is our philosophy to actively seek out new and possibly better products.

We keep on trying new and exciting products when the emmerge and if they are better than what we are selling we move out one line and bring in the new.

People question our motives are we pimping or shilling or trolling.

Honestly most real buyers don’t care, if you are turned on to a new product and it sounds better or costs less and you agree, that the new brand X you are now looking at sounds better and perhaps costs less are you going to be upset or happy?

People need to chill out on the negativity here and bring back the fun and joy of playing with and discovering new products, tools and techniques that improve our experience with recreating music.

For the record in our store we have a combined audio experience of 30 years store experience coupled with a hobbiest/engineer/speaker builder who has been doing this for 45 years.

We have over 60 lines of gear on display, including major electronics loudspeakers, digital and cabling and we are always testing new products recent additions in the last 12 months:

Krell,
Peachtree Audio,
Critical Mass,
Audioquest power cables.
Naim NDX2,
Naim 282/300Dr
Nad Node 2i, C368, M10
Lumin T2
Audio Control Savoy Power amplifer
Epson 10500 laser projector
Dali Oberon line
Krell new R series line
Coda Point 8
Innuos Zenith MK III

This list is not to brag but to back up the point that we are in an ever changing and evolving marketplace.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

@audiotroy 

I find some of your posts informative--or I should say some parts of your posts--but if you want your detractors to "chill," maybe you could try posting once in a while without the compulsive need to hang out your shingle and sell, sell, sell. In. Every. Single. Post.

Capeesh?