Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
How much are you willing to spend ?
For approx 2000 GBP will buy you a pair of the top Nord Acoustic class D monos with the new REV D upgraded boards, once you hear them there is no going back to SS or VT or Valves.
Nord Acoustics sell direct to anywhere in the world so are factory built for USA voltage.
You can read all about them on their website Nord Acoustics they also offer superb sounding amplifiers at much more affordable prices but for approx 2000 GBP you will get their best sounding amplifiers which are very special, you can put the rest of the money towards a new car.
Post removed 
Thanks everyone for your inputs. Appreciate each and every one.
read and researched every unit recommended from audionet, NuForce to Electrocompaniet. 
i have narrowed down to 2 amps
the ayre mx-r twenty and the krell 575 xd monoblocks
i am going to listen to the krell and then decide.
i am looking for a significant upgrade over my class a rated parasound jc-1 s 
any advice pertaining to the above two amps would be greatly appreciated.
thanks everyone.

@newtoncr Please post your impressions of the 2 amps with the Blades. I am particularly interested to hear about the synergy with the Krell XD.