Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Has anyone used Teo Audio cables as IC’s between a preamp and class D switching amp? If all of this alleged fear of using the SM assemblies with class D amps due to wide bandwidth signal transfer messing with the class D switching frequencies is valid, then the Teo Audio cable’s having 1GHz+ bandwidth should cause problems with class D amps, too. On the other hand, if class D amps don’t malfunction with Teo Audio IC’s, then it’s likely that SM assemblies won’t cause problems with a class D amp. 
For what its worth have used our cables with Red Dragon amps and had no trouble.
Shkhong you will never know until you try, I even tried four different kinds and length of speaker cables, 2 yrs ago it works...they are still connected because they did match my system perfectly...
Taras22, have you or Ken tried any of your double double IC assemblies with a class D amp?