Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
As some have been adamant about, you can post anything you want until the moderators close it down. However I think most of us here don’t like spending time in a stinky restroom with others. Rather, probably most like the sharing of a hobby we enjoy. Some things you just do in private. And just because someone else did not, do in private what they should have, doesn’t logically give the other the excuse to hang out dirty laundry. Let us grow up and enjoy our hobby.
Post removed 
Lamlowen hardly we get a lot of calls and emails daily and there are two of us $12K is my lowest price and your interpretation of what constitues junk for a warrantied set of floor demo amps is very different than ours the amps looy look great in person and sound terrific if Troy offered you $11k for a $38k set of amps you should have taken it.

Nor are the amps 2 generations old the art amps were current up to 2 years ago when the Art 300 came out only difference is change in output tubes which can be easily changed if anyone cares.

Dave owner
Audio Doctor NJ
I had a post removed by a moderator - I wrote,
"Loquacious, quasi advertising is a disappointing use of the forum."
Where's the compliance issue??? 
Gwbeers maybe the moderators thought your post was off the target this is a post about amplifers remember.

Does Jim Smith not recomend products that he uses to tune systems?