Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
I had a post removed by a moderator - I wrote,
"Loquacious, quasi advertising is a disappointing use of the forum."
Where's the compliance issue??? 
Gwbeers maybe the moderators thought your post was off the target this is a post about amplifers remember.

Does Jim Smith not recomend products that he uses to tune systems?
@waltersalas     He clearly doesn't capeesh. His answer to you makes that pretty obvious. Most self aware people would take a hard look at themselves if that many people were trying to tell them there was something wrong with their behavior. Not these guys, everyone else is wrong and they are being singled out, at least in their minds. I didn't realize it was possible to be that obtuse. 
Gwbeers maybe the moderators thought your post was off the target this is a post about amplifers remember.

That was exactly my point.
Cmgolf you fail to realize we have many fans aside from people like you who are not. 

Gwbeers thanks for seeing our point.