Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
Hi @cal3713 ,

Did you give break-in to Duelund bypass?
They need more then 100 hours. 
I feel 0.01uF is way to little
I have Multicap RTX bypasses (~1%) on my Clarity CSAs. On well-recorded music this sounds fantastic. Excellent transients with resolution and transparency for days. But poorly recorded music can sound "cool", even thin, most notably on vocals. I’m wondering if a double bypass or different bypass cap might add a bit more flesh or hint of warmth. The Jupiter copper foil at 0.01 uF caught my interest but your post has me second guessing. Two questions:
a) do you think a different bypass or double bypass would result in the sound I seek?
b) if yes, more likely to get a good result with Jupiter double bypass at 0.01 uF or Audyn TC Max at ~1%.
@alexberger  Yeah, everything's got about 150-200 on it.  

I'm open to bypassing, but do wonder whether I will always hear some smearing.  There's just that one capacitor between the amps and my accutons... introducing two paths of different lengths seems like it might always reduce coherence.  
@erik_squires Thanks for the suggestion on the Audyns Erik.  Depending on how the Jupiters work out, I may give them a shot.  My only hesitation is that I didn't have the problem of hearing "nothing" upon adding the lower value bypass... (see above comment)
Hi @cal3713 ,

I use Duelund bypass Cu-Sn in my HF crossover - bypassing 3.9uF Duelund RS and in the output of my phonostage -  bypassing 1uF Jupiter Cu.
And before Duelund RS I used Duelund bypass Cu-Sn bypassing vintage oil 4uF capacitor in HF crossover .
I all 3 cases I don't hear any dividing of sound by parts so typical for capacitors bypassing. In addition to that, most of LP records and CDs sound very pleasant and musical. Even some records that didn't sound  pleasant before bypassing!

Regards,
Alex.