Peachtree Audio 2.0

I've been listening to my Canadian made Peachtree Audio nova150 over the past few weeks and just can't believe how good it sounds for the money. So I wondered who else might have stumbled across this Canadian made wonder and have an opinion.  What do you think?

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/
128x128dalemack
Let me know when you end up selling the Peachtree, shah. I've been browsing all over for a used one, preferably in the gloss ebony mocha. 
I own a Peachtree Decco65 and I've loved it for a few years now. Unfortunately there is an issue with it where the speakers are muted because it thinks there's headphones plugged in. I figure I could just use this as my excuse to upgrade.
Yup, unfortunately not an isolated incident, Cusco. I LOVE my Nova 300 but just encountered this same crackling, but only when using the USB A input set to the USB 2.0 mode to run my Windows PC as a source. Clean one day, crackling the next and no other changes were introduced. I even reinstalled the windows driver 2.0 software - no go. No crackling when switched to USB 1.0., even when all other settings are the same. The USB B input is clean, I run that to an Ipad. When I use the coax in from the the same PC, no static. This is a big deal as I stream tidal desktop (for master recorsings) and prefer the settings afforded by the digi conection over the coax. This is also the second one I’ve owned in 4 months due to the first one not powering up mysteriously after owning for about 6 weeks. Because of the AMAZING SOUND, I MIGHT want to stick with Peachtree, crazy as that may be after all these problems but I might just go with a pre only this time, being that I don’t use the power amp portion anyway. My Magnepan MG3a’s proved to be too hungry for even the 450wpc into 4ohm provided by the PT, so i scored Bel Canto ref1000 monos and have just been using the PT for its DAC & pre anyway. If the 300 goes, it’ll be the 1st time ever that my wife will be sad to see a component go. She (and I) love the gloss mocha beauty and simplicity of one do it all component that sounds amazing.
I bought a Nova 300 in October as an upgrade to a bi=amped B&K Sonata/Outlaw pre-amp set up.
I was blown away by the quality of the sound coming out of my B&W 685's w/sub, you will not regret it and it is a compact and attractive piece of equipment. The only piece of equipment left in the rack except for my PC and Music Hall CD player. Life has never sounded so good! 
Peachtree has the new Nova 500 with more power and also a new "better" preamp section. I am considering trading my Nova 150 in the Spring or splurging on the new Krell 300i integrated which has 2 HDMI inputs. The Nova 150 is a good unit and a little recessed on the highs, which maybe a good thing for some.
I’ve had a nova500 since mid December and (finally) really like it,  it took a long time to run-in but that was with new everything (speakers, source, etc,) so I don’t think it’s fair to say the Peachtree is all to blame.  Initially it sounded HORRIBLE...  flat, no sound stage, compressed dynamics, etc.  all those things people talk about hating in authentically reproduced music,  

Now that I’m 200+ hours in, I have to say it’s bordering on outstanding.  Also no crackles, bumps or other oddities.  It just works as advertised and honestly sounds better every day. 

Rest of the stuff: Dynaudio Contour 60, SOtM SMS-200 Ultra Neo SE and Roon 1.6 playing a combination of HiRes and Tidal.