GO PATS!

PATS 31-RAMS 20!
128x128yogiboy
Contrary to what some are saying here and many are saying elsewhere, I found it to be a very exciting game. Close, tension-filled, and well played on both sides.  (One indication of that being that each team had only one turnover). As others have said, though, I always make a point of not watching Super Bowl half-time shows.

Subsequently the Rams’ coach pretty much placed the blame for the loss on himself, saying that he wasn’t able to adjust to Belichick’s defensive game-plan. The result being that the league’s second most potent offense during the regular season, in terms of both points per game and yards per game, couldn’t get anything going. Especially in terms of their running game, which amassed a total of only 62 yards.

I was rooting for the Pats, btw, although I would have enjoyed the game almost as much if they had lost.

Regards,
-- Al
That's my pats!, I  enjoyed the game,  however,  if Brady was as good as he was 5 years ago,  the score would have been quite nasty, Brady was really terrible to say the least,  half time show was unbearable🤓
     If my team isn't playing, I just root for a good game.

But that was the worst Super Bowl game I've ever seen.  I didn't care who won and it looked like the Rams didn't either.
   Just an awful, painful game to watch.

Go Bears!
  Tim
Low-scoring defensive games are never very exciting but a tense nerve-wracking affair (for fans anyway). Both defensive teams were outstanding but the Pats were brilliant. Nice article on ESPN:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25921740/super-bowl-liii-was-greatest-defensive-performance-history-here-how-patriots-did-rams