Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
You say you are presently using a pair of Parasound Halo   JC1's.  Are you using these as monoblocks?  Read the specs and this is a really powerful amplifier.  Why would you need anything else?
@newtoncr
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/blade-2-1st-na-dealer-demo-pair-i-heard-them.17444/page-2

Ayre + Blades

Now that they have severs hundred hours on them and are now driven by Ayre MX-R Twenty monoblock amps they are, in a word, awesome!!

I am biased. I think the blades sound great with almost any amp.
Post removed 
Newtoncr, have you tried calling Ayre's corporate offices?  I own an Ayre K-5xe pre-amp, your CD player and a QSB-9 DSD DAC.  Unfortunately, not the MX-R Twenty amps nor your KEF speakers.  

My point is that Ayre's customer support has been excellent in my experience.  They have been helpful in answering several questions and in making some recommendations.  Perhaps they can help you get the amps home for a test.  I would not hesitate to advise them of the response you got from your local dealer.  I agree wholeheartedly with those who have noted that your dealer should be happy to arrange a home demo, particularly given your past purchase of Ayre equipment.