Sources for Focal 1038Be II

Hello, I'm new here. I am looking for a great deal on some leftover Focal 1038 be V2 speakers. Might consider lightly used. I'm aware of everything google has to offer at this point, so where else should I check. Thanks in advance.
128x128wengr
There is a new pair of 1038 be (not sure if they are the “II”) Upscale audio’s Website for $6300. I would guess they bought out the last of the stock when they were discontinued. 

At these prices, I've been tempted to pick up a set of 1038 Be II, but I keep reading reviews and owner reports that the tweeter on Kanta and Sopra is newer and better, less strident. 
from Audioholic Forum  in 2018
I do not know more

There is a notable difference between the 1038 BE and 1038 BE Mark2 (BEII). Make sure you know which is which as they updated the components and tweaked a few other things:

"Like all the high-end loudspeakers in the Electra 1000 Be 2 range, the Electra 1038 Be floorstanding loudspeakers has benefitted from new components and settings. The impressive punch delivered by three 7″ (18cm) woofers with their inexhaustible power, reinforces the new clarity in sound image and definition."

I have the Electra 1038BEII floorstanders and the matching Electra SW1000BE and never feel the itch to upgrade the speakers. They are gorgeous to look at, especially in Porsche Carrara White lacquer and without the speaker grills which cover those gorgeous 'W' sandwich cones!