Looking for the best Preamp with a phono circuit built in

I have been using a Belles 28A preamp with a  built-in phono circuit for about 10 years...no complaints but I'm getting to the point of wanting to make some quality audio system purchases that will stick with me for the long haul. I'm 66 years old and not made of money; just want to relax and listen to the music.  I really don't want to go the separate phono pre / base pre route.  Please offer suggestions.
I live in Minneapolis and thus far at the top of my list is the Van Alstine (local company) Fet Valve CFR Preamplifier for about $2500.
I thank you for your feedback! 
128x128mdrummer01
Lukaske... excellent preamp, phono options are excellent.  Preamp stand-alone is very musical, optional phono built in can get very expensive.  The M5 w/phono also one of my favorite.  
+1 croft pre ..... I had one made
with single volume pot .... but no remote just deliscious sound 

rich

I’ll put my two cents in...…..

Everyone here might roll their eyes about my suggestion but...… I run NAD vintage preamps and find their phono sections to be among the best I’ve heard..... In particular the NAD 1020A or the NAD 1130. I’ve restored many and continue to be impressed.....

I know they aren’t considered "high-end" but not everyone has super deep pockets.